martes, 11 de abril de 2023

Coffin Counseling

Hai! These days, during easter break, I've had an itch for something short and lighthearted. Browsing itch.io as I usually do I reencountered Coffin Counseling by rose engine! I wrote a paragraph about it on Instagram some months ago when I first played it because I found it so, so cute it made me want to revisit my reviewer roots (I used to share half-assed ratings on the internet) (like now but i was even younger so IMAGINE!). Actually, I don't know if I could consider this a bit of a stretch, but it might have been one of the things that triggered the birth of this log!

Anyways, when I first talked about the game, I described it as cute and playful. You have to help out all kinds of creatures living in Dracula's castle, as well as the vampire himself (since he ate his last therapist). The dialogues made me laugh a couple times, and the style and designs are very particular for a game this "simple" and short! It also features really cool mechanics like reverse gravity. 

There's this constant mixing of terrifying beings with the ridiculousness of them facing what seem like very trivial problems in a serious way, like, some skeleton worrying about lacking calcium. Great stuff.

Consider spending some minutes of your time on this! 

Babai!٩(^ᴗ^)۶

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario